Saturday, October 11, 2008

CPM NETWORKS FOR INDIAN WEBSITES

I have been asked this question many times in emails as well as in person. Many Indians are having trouble finding the right kind of CPM based affiliate networks for monetizing their websites. So what are the advertising networks which I use on my websites which has content targeted to Indian audiences?
For my India related websites I use following 4 advertising networks:

1)Adsense - Adsense is still the best and provides me eCPM of around $1.00 or so.

2)The News Room - This is a international news network. I try to get related news to my niche for Indian audiences and put them on the site. They pay fixed $0.50 CPM for images and text news with a banner.

3)Kontera - Kontera is an advertising network which works perfectly with other banner/advertising networks without reducing your earnings from those network.

So, if you are looking for options to monetize your Indian audiences based website, use these networks to get best benefits. Other than these there is one ozone media as well. I have used them but was not very happy so I removed them. Then this ibibo is coming up with a new advertising network as well. Just wait for it to get released.

No comments: