Saturday, October 11, 2008

MAKE MONEY BY SEARCHING WEB

Scour is now paying people to search the web. Search results are fetched from Google, Yahoo and MSN. I tried the search engines with many different searches and it returned the results what other search engine returns.
How Do You Make Money?You make money for:
Joining - 150 points
Invite friends - 250 points
Searching - 1 point
Every vote on search - 2 points
Every comment on search - 3 points
All the addition of points are in real time and you can see them accumulating. When you reach 6500 points you can exchange them with $25 gift visa credit card. Or, when you reach 12,500 points, you can exchange them with $50 visa credit card. Similary, 25,000 points for $100 visa card.
You can also refer friends and earn 25% of what they earn. That is really good affiliate program I would say.


So does this Scour actually pay? To be frank, I don’t know. I joined them recently. But the site looks professional. I will surely try them. There is no harm in trying. I think you should also give them a try. There is a cashout option in the control panel. I will try cashing after I make total of 6500 points. Then I will write a detailed review on the site. So, go try them.

No comments: